What is Gedda-Headz?
Gedda-Headz is a mobile community for children and young people combining games, social networking, collecting, and music.
The Gedda-Headz are 36 different heads of vinyl, which all have different attributes.
Each head comes with a metal tag on which its attributes (Tough, Swift, Clever) are noted, and a code with which you can log into the Gedda-Headz community.
Gedda-Headz takes the philosophy that the world will be better as we watch each other and show respect for others and ourselves.It‘s cool to care!
Therefore all games at Gedda-Headz are nonviolent, they rely on tough, swift and cleverness.
What does Gedda-Headz cost?
Costs incurred in Gedda-Headz only if a can with Headz is purchased.
The subsequent use in the community and all of their offers - the games, the music, the message exchange with friends and the videos are completely free.
Gedda-Headz can be used with the PC or laptop or by phone.
With the use of Bluetooth, WiFi or a flat rate of 2G/3G the connection to the community and their offers is completely free of charge via the phone.
We at Gedda-Headz keep an eye on hidden cost that may be inured from accidently using Internet from a mobile phone:
- Gedda-Headz is free! It's just the cans with Headz that are purchased.
- Games are played over Bluetooth. This means there is nothing to pay for on your phone bill.
- For account creation, an Internet connection is required. To make sure this is free, we provide GH-Bridge software for free download. using it, one can connect the mobile to the GH servers using your PC and Bluetooth, and no costs apply for this kind of connections.
- To visit the website the use of your computer, not your mobile phone, is encouraged.
- When using the mobile phone software, there no must to exchange data! If data shall be transferred, the application will ask for permission. If manually initiating a data transfer, the appication will also ask for permission.
- The Gedda-Headz mobile Java software can be used without any Internet conections! The is no data that has to be transferred. If game results shall be uploaded to the GH servers, this can be done at home using WiFi ot the PC-Bridge software - both means no cost to fear from your mobile operator.
- Updating friends lists, scoring boards, or the map should be handled in the same way as uploading game results: Using WiFi or the GH-Bridge software to avoid cost.
Therefore we also ask the parents to explain how to use mobile software wisely, and that accidently using Internet connections from the mobile is not a severe problem, but that it may be expensive and that youngsters should have an eye on their behavior regarding this issues.
These costs do not arise in Gedda-Headz, but with another provider. The best way to use a pre-paid card, then you are on the safe side.
To insure that players who have only Bluetooth also get access to the Internet (this is needed in order to create an account), Gedda-Headz provides a PC Bridge. With this bridge each Bluetooth-enabled mobile can connect to the Internet.
The Bridge lets you create an account on your cell phone.
Is my child safe at Gedda-Headz?
We at Gedda-Headz attach great importance to the safety of your children.
Your child uses the email address in order to log into the GH community - we will not pass it along to anyone!
We even use them only to keep the user about news in Gedda-Headz (music, software, etc.) up to date.
Für die genannten Zwecke speichern wir lediglich die eMail Adresse und sonst keinerlei weitere persönlichen Informationen über die Mitglieder, soweit sie diese nicht selbst im Profil speichern.
The mobile phone number is required just once for account verification after initially creating the account. After successful account creation, the number will not and is not be used anymore. This scheme serves for protection and security: A user shall be verified using his mobile phone number and only with account verification, this user has full access to the Gedda-Headz community, e.g. to make friends or send messages. The phone number will not be given away to anybody!
Before entering a friendship, the youngsters have to be connected with their mobiles using Bluetooth first! This means they actually can see each other and a friendship acception by mistake is therefore not possible.
If you have questions you can always get through our feedback form to contact us - we will respond promptly.