When playing Gedda-Headz, a number of factors influence the amount of Respect Points (RP) you earn each game.
Understanding how this works can greatly help you maximize the amount of RP you earn with each victory!
Three main factors that effect the RP you earn each game is:
- Your Headz total attributes (Gold stars gives 2x).
- The stronger or weaker your opponents Head is, compared to your Head.
- Your Headz condition state (Tired, Normal or Energized).
In GH, the Headz with the lowest attributes is Dusty Bin which has only 3 total attribute stars (1 Swift, 1 Clever and 1 Tough = 3 total).
The Headz with the highest stars are the clan leaders with 12 stars. Such example could be Neo (4 Swift, 3 Clever, 5 Tough = 12 total).
However, each Head can double their total attributes by earning gold stars, which means Dusty Bin can reach a total of 6 attributes and a Head like Neo can reach a total of 24 attributes.
The best way to explain how much RP you earn each game, is with a few examples:
- If you play your Dusty Bin (3) vs another Dusty Bin (3), then the winner will earn +10RP.
- If you play your Dusty Bin (3) vs a Neo (12), and win, then you will earn +19RP.
- If you play your Dusty Bin (3) vs a maxed Neo (24), and win, then you will earn +30RP!
As you can see, you earn more RP the stronger your opponent is compared to you.
But you also earn more RP the stronger your Head is, as seen in the next examples:
- If you play your Neo (12) vs a Dusty Bin (3), and win, then you will earn +12RP.
- If you play your Neo (12) vs another Neo (12), then the winner will earn +23RP.
- If you play your Neo (12) vs a maxed Neo (24), and win, then you will earn +34RP!
And finally, the maximum RP you can earn in a dual is between two maxed leaders:
- If you play your maxed leader (24) vs another maxed leader (24), the winner will earn +40RP!
Now one last thing that can also effect your RP is your Headz condition (Tired, Normal or Energized).
- Headz that are Normal condition have no modifiers.
- Headz that are Tired condition, only earns half RP.
- Headz that are Energized condition, gives you double RP.
Finally this means that the highest possible RP you can earn from a game, is +80RP!
Click here to comment!
"It's Cool To Care!"
- Dr. M, Chemists!
Gedda-Headz Tips: Earning Respect Points!02/02/12 01:15 PM