GH2.0, the next new version of Gedda-Headz has finally been released!
Get it now by visiting our Download Section or the Nokia Ovi store.
This new version holds many changes, both in regards to the Respect Points reward system, Headz balancing, cheat proctection and more.
For this reason, and to give everyone a fair starting point with the new system, the GH 2.0 release will launch with a clean leaderboard and Respect Point scores for all players.
Respect Points earned from achievements are however still maintained.
Here is the complete changelog of the new GH 2.0.
New Features and interface changes:
· New Main Menu with Community and Profile sub menus.
· New 'Play' menu now holds a combined Online and Bluetooth game interface.
· Added a new 'Get Stuff' menu. Here players can browse all the various Headz and how to get them.
· Added a new Block menu. Players can manage blocked users in this menu.
· Added a new Rank menu. The ranking system can be viewed here, along with how to unlock the next ranks.
· Added a new info top bar in the Community and Profile menues.
· Added new menu specific Help pop-ups, to help new players.
· Navigating the menus now has a 'swipe' effect.
· Changed the bottom bar in the main menu, to edit the players Status.
· Click the top bar in the main menu, to quickly access your collection of Headz.
· Added 'Zoom In/Out' functionality to the Maps menu.
· The Online arena now automatically updates whenever people leave or join.
· The Online arena now shows the users Status and active Headz.
· Added speech bubbles to the game chat.
· The game chat now displays RP rewards and Head condition changes after a game has been played.
· It is now possible to form Friendships in the chat!
· Added Block User option to the game chat. Blocked users will no longer be able to contact you.
· Added Report button in the game chat.
· Added new 'Versus' and Game Rules screens when starting a game.
· The Flash button in Colorize now flashes.
· Adjusted the game UI and scoring display in Colorize.
· Added a bottom bar in Arcane Rivals and Arcane Decks to hold the Forfeit button.
· Added Facebook support! You can now link your GH account to your Facebook account in Settings!
· When connected to Facebook, You can now earn special accomplishments, such as "You just owned player X" and submit it to your Facebook wall!
· New option in Settings "Always ask for connection", to disable "Do you want to connect" pop-ups.
· Added language support for over 90 languages!
· Optimized to run on smaller phones, with a >1 MegaByte .jar file size limitation.
Gameplay balance changes:
· Several new achievements have been added (including some secret ones!)
· Earning additional Attribute stars in Switf/Clever/Tough, is now displayed with the white stars turning orange.
· Headz now receive +1 attribute point each time they level up.
· Headz can now earn a maximum of DOUBLE their Swift/Clever/Tough attributes, meaning the most powerful Headz will be able to reach 24 attribute stars.
· The Level bar now reads "Next *", and displays how much RP you need to unlock your next star.
· When a Head has reaches it's maximum level, the "Next *" bar will display "Maxed Out".
· Changed how much RP was rewarded for winning a game. Headz now earn more RP the more stars an opponent has, but also earns more RP the Stronger they become themselves.
· Headz now rests much faster from Wasted to 'Normal' condition, while getting completely 'Energized' takes longer.
· Headz can no longer play when they are 'Wasted', but they can still join a game and chat.
· Players are now always able to play Bluetooth games with their friends, regardless of their Headz condition being 'Wasted'. Headz conditions are not taken into account during Bluetooth games.
· Playing Bluetooth no longer reward Respect Points, to avoid cheating with two phones. Players can however still play Bluetooth just for fun, without it effecting the Headz condition.
· Games now unlock based on player rank in the following order; SE2D, Gedda IQ and AD Rivals is unlocked with ranks; GH Junior, GH Senior and GH Pro, respectively in that order.
· Players of higher rank can now still request to start a games that their opponent has not yet unlocked.
· Plot, Colorize and Arcane Decks is unlocked for all players.
· In Colorize, the number of attacks a player can accumulate has been reduced to avoid complete domination.
· In Colorize, Reduced the number of penalty rows players with Headz that has low attributes, would receive.
· In Arcane Decks, players now have to manually fire the attack.
· In Plot4, tweaked the chances of getting special boxes to avoid stalemate beginnings.
· In Gedda IQ, it is now possible to skip hard questions. The number of skips is based on your Headz attributed.
· In Arcane Rivals, if the game ends due to timeout, then the player causing the timeout loses the game.
· Several changes has been made to how Headz Attributes effect the games. See the Game Rules before starting a game.
· Additional methods to detect cheating (such as quick repeated wins against the same player), has been implemented.
Please head over to the GH forum after trying the new version, and let us know what you think!
"It's Cool To Care!"
- Laron, clan Mecz
Gedda-Headz 2.0 has been released!09/07/11 08:55 PM