- What is Gedda-Headz?
- What do I get when I buy a Gedda-Headz can?
- Where can I buy Gedda-Headz?
- What do I need to play Gedda-Headz?
- Do I need to pay to play Gedda-Headz on my mobile?
- Who can I then play with?
- How can I play against another mobile?
- I dont have internet on my mobile! Can I still use Gedda-Headz?
- If I get a new mobile, do I loose my Headz and my progress?
What is Gedda-Headz?
Gedda-Headz is a combination of cool collectibles, cool music, cool gaming and much more…
All on your mobile phone!
What do I get when I buy a Gedda-Headz can?
You get a can with 3 Gedda-Headz heads, also called "Headz".
Each Headz have a metal dogtag attached to it that details its name, effectiveness in games, and a serial number so you can activate it on your mobile.
Where can I buy Gedda-Headz?
Gedda-Headz is currently sold in MediaMarkt and Saturn stores throughout Germany.
Look for the shiny Cans!
What do I need to play Gedda-Headz?
- At least 1 Headz to create an account.
- A bluetooth capable phone.
- The free Gedda-Headz Client on your mobile.
Do I need to pay to play Gedda-Headz on my mobile?
You need at least one Headz to play with! Thats it!
Everything else is free, the mobile application, the games, the music, and all online Gedda-Headz services!
Who can I then play with?
All mobiles with Gedda-Headz can play with each other!
You don’t have to have the same mobile to play with each other!
How can I play against another mobile?
The Gedda-Headz application on your mobile gives you two options:
- Bluetooth Arena, which allows you to play with nearby users over bluetooth.
- Online Arena, which allows you to play against other users online (requires internet connection).
I dont have internet on my mobile! Can I still use Gedda-Headz?
Absolutely! The Gedda-Headz Client was build for both online and offline use.
Some features can only be used online, like Global Rankings and Online Play, but it is not a requirement.
You can still manage your Headz and play Gedda-Headz with your friends over bluetooth, without internet connection.
If I get a new mobile, do I loose my Headz and my progress?
No, dont worry!
If you get a new mobile and start the Client, just sign in with your existing account and all your Headz, their level progress, and your friends will be there.
How do I get Gedda-Headz on my mobile?
There are many ways to get the Gedda-Headz Client onto your mobile:
- You can download the Client file to your PC or Mac directly from http://gedda-headz.com/en/Download/ , and then transfer it to your mobile by cable or over bluetooth.
- If you have mail on your phone, you might also choose to send the Client file directly to your phones mail.
- If your phone is connected to the web, then you also have the option to enter the website http://gedda-headz.com/en/Download/ on your mobile, and download it directly to your mobile.
I have transferred and received the Client file on my mobile, but where is it and how do I install it?
That differs from mobile to mobile, and depends on what mobile you have.
If you have trouble finding it and/or installing it, refer to the manual that came with your mobile.
What is the Bluetooth Bridge for, and how does it work?
The Bridge is a tool that allows users with phones that dont have internet access, to still use many of the Gedda-Headz Clients online features for free.
You can download the Bridge at http://gedda-headz.com/en/Download/BTBridge/.
To use the Bridge, start the application on your PC and click Enable Bridge.
On your mobile Gedda-Headz Client, click Options>Settings>PC Bridge Enabled.
If your phone does not have internet access, it will now use the PC Bridge to connect instead!
How do I contact support?
After creating an account, I’m asked to verify my account. What’s this?
You have to verify your account in order to use Gedda-Headz online features, including Global Standings, Friends list, Show Hood, and more.
This process is only required once and is for security purposes only.
I still haven’t received any sms with my verification code. When will I get it?
Be sure that you typed in your full phone number. This includes country code, area code (if any), and your number. Leave out spaces and "-".
In case you enter the wrong number, you will have to wait 10 minutes before being able to request a new verification code.
I accidently typed in the wrong email! How do I change it?
Contact Support: http://gedda-headz.com/en/Feedback/
I can’t remember my password!
Who can see my email?
Your email is only used to access your account!
We dont share your email with anyone.
Other GH users dont have access to your email.
Can I trade Headz with my friends?
Absolutely! Trading is a big part of Gedda-Headz!
To give a Headz to someone else, you need to first “free it”:
- Select the Headz you want to trade and click Free. Your Headz is no longer in your collection, and can be given to anyone you choose, so they can add it to their collection.
Headz maintain their level progress through trading!
I have trouble setting up a Bluetooth Arena game. What could be wrong?
Make sure both players have bluetooth turned ON, on their mobiles.
Make sure you are not too far away from your opponent.
Depending on the number of other bluetooth devices nearby, it might take longer than usual to connect.
Show Hood doesn’t work OR my location on the map is wrong!
You mobile must have GPS in order to use the Show Hood feature.
The quality and precision of your location depends on your mobiles GPS signal.
How many Headz can I collect?
There are currently a total of 36 unique Headz to collect!
What is Respect Points?
Respect Points (RP in short) can be considered the "respect" you get from your opponents when you defeat them in games.
Your Headz leveling progress is also determined by the amount of Respect Points you achieve in games.
The amount of RP you have determines your position on the Global Rankings, which can be seen here http://gedda-headz.com/en/Home/, and on your mobile.
Special Achievements can also be completed for major Respect Point bonuses.
Check http://gedda-headz.com/en/Games/Achievements/ for more info.
What does Swift, Clever and Tough on the dog-tags do?
The Headz has 3 attributes, Swift, Clever and Tough, and they determine how effective you Headz is when playing games.
How each attribute effects you in a game, is different from game to game.
Check http://gedda-headz.com/en/Games/ to see how the attributes effect each game.
My Headz are either Energized, Normal, Tired or Wasted. What does it mean?
This is the Headz four condition states, and is determined by how much you play and how rested the Headz are:
- Energized: Your Headz get double Respect Points when playing a game!
- Normal: No effects is applied.
- Tired: Your Headz gets -1 to all attribute and receives only half Respect Points.
- Wasted: You Headz has only 1 Swift, Clever and Tough, and receives no Respect Points.
Only your Active Head decreases its condition when playing. On the other hand, your other Headz improves their condition over time (while they "rest").
It is a good idea to switch to an Energized Headz whenever your current Headz starts to get Tired or Wasted.
How do I increase my Headz level, and what does it do?
You increase your Headz level by playing games with it.
The amount of Respect Points earned in a game determines how fast you level up.
For each level you get, your Headz attributes get a bonus of 0,25 points.
What is the maximum level?
The maximum level is 20.